Humble beginning with a plant in New Bombay 30 years ago for manufacture of aroma and specialty chemicals, mainly for the fine chemical industry. The company has made products like phenyl ethyl alcohol involving use of highly hazardous material like ethylene oxide.
Office in Hadapsar Pune which is fast becoming commercial hub of Pune. In 2006 acquired a 6-acre site at Kurkumbh MIDC, 70 kms from Pune, Maharashtra, and commissioned a new state-of-the art plant having total capacity of 2000 tpa. The site is ideally located, being part of the chemical hub of Maharashtra, and only 200 kms away from Mumbai. Pune is a knowledge and educational hub and is headquarters of the National Chemicals Laboratories (NCL) which is the premier research organisation in chemicals set up by Government of India.Read More
Quality Control & Quality Assurance
Harmony as a company pays utmost importance to maintaining and safeguarding the quality of its products. We realize the trust our customers place in us and the even more critical role a supplier plays in the food and flavor industries where a mistake can severely impact our end users. As a result we take pride in our impeccable record of delivering the highest quality of products to our customers, every time and all the time.
We have established systems in place to ensure that Quality becomes an integral part of everything we do. Quality Control is integral to our operations, right since the design stage and not added as an afterthought. Some of the key features of our Quality Control /Quality Assurance systems are as follows:
- Quality Control Systems certified by an independent, third party auditor as per ISO 9001:2008
- Bi-annual internal audits and yearly external surveillance audits of all QC systems
- Meticulous attention to record-keeping and plant logs with immediate corrective action for any deviations
- Strict, written, documented change-control procedures
- Dedicated QC Lab fitted with all requisite equipment for measurement of parameters like Refractive Index, Density, Moisture content etc. On-site lab uses a World class Gas Chromatograph (Agilent) with GC-MS option at an associate lab.